It’s difficult to keep up with owning so many beauty and makeup products, and there’s constantly one more product you probably believe you still need. (It’s okay I imagine we all secretly feel like we never have enough makeup we just don’t want to complain.)
Let’s face it; the luxury products are typically rather expensive therefore it’s fabulous when we discover products that are awesome, and we can get for a low price.
I am sharing the best beauty and makeup products I have found at drugstores and purchase at online retailers!
The Best Drugstore Beauty and Makeup Products
- The L’Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Blow Dry It Quick Dry Primer Spray shortens the time it takes to blow your hair by 2x, I love it! It’s also a heat protection spray which is perfect for using a hot blow dryer or hair straighteners and curlers.
- The NYX Wonder Stick, Highlight and Contour Stick is probably my favorite drugstore makeup product. Highlighting and contouring kits are expensive; this product is a great alternative. It is SO easy to use for beginners just starting to highlight and contour.
- Makeup setting sprays can get pretty expensive, But why spend all that money on makeup if you aren’t using anything to help make your makeup last?! I have tried many but the NYX Cosmetics Make Up Setting Spray, Matte Finish/Long Lasting spray is definitely one of the best of its kind and for a great price.
- The e.l.f. Contouring Brush is hand’s down the best contouring brush I have used from a drugstore. It’s such a great price it still surprises me!
- Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara is a product that has been around for a long time and it is still one of the best mascaras you can find in a drugstore. It doesn’t clump like many other brands of drugstore mascaras and adds great volume!
- I recommend the NYX Professional Makeup Bright Idea Illuminating Stick for the quality you receive for what you pay and because really, who doesn’t want to glow up sometimes?
- A lot of people don’t really know the benefits of using a primer, I didn’t for a really long time! Therefore, many people have a hard time dropping a huge amount of money on a primer. Well the NYX Professional Makeup Bright Idea Illuminating Stick solves this problem, as it is fantastic for what you pay.
- The MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer is a very popular product and for good reasons; it’s awesome at correcting under eye dark circles and not hurting your pocket!
I hope you found something you are interested in trying.
I would love to hear about your favorite hidden treasure drugstore beauty products. I love finding awesome products at good prices, but I am also totally fine with spending a little extra money on products when I know they get the job done.
Read about Makeup Products that are Worth All The Hype here to learn more about these products!
Thanks for reading as always,