Essential Travel Beauty Products
The actual time spent traveling can go by extremely fast, but the memories people take from these experiences last for years and years to come. However, even when we attempt to prepare for a trip and pack accordingly, it always seems as if something gets left behind which is why I decided to create a post on my favorite essential travel beauty products.
I try to prioritize and decide what beauty products will benefit me the most to avoid over
packing; which leads to a heavier suitcase and many regrets when you find yourself struggling when dragging it to the hotel (obviously I am talking about a personal experience, whoops!)
The Essential Travel Beauty Products♥
- Tarte Colored Clay Undereye Corrector This Tarte clay under eye product is a real lifesaver for mornings when I feel particular tired but even more so when I am traveling because this undereye corrector instantly brightens the skin under my eyes I love that even though this product is a clay corrector, it never feels too heavy on my face. For years, I used a concealer for under my eyes, but now I could never go back to a regular concealer after using this under eye corrector. Get this product here!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray This spray contains Aloe, Herbs, And Rosewater that fill your face with hydration is great to use during and after long airplane/car rides. I spray this on my face at night time or during the day even if I have makeup on. Get it here!
- MAC ‘Lightful C’ Tinted Cream This face cream is my absolute favorite tinted moisturizer, and frequently I can apply this product instead of using foundation. It feels very light on my face and provides coverage as well as SPF 30 with Radiance Booster. Get this product here!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo This brand has dry shampoos for different shades of hair and different scents! Therefore, I prefer using the blonde and the fresh scent. Having a good dry shampoo with you when traveling is so essential because typically travelers, including myself, don’t want to spend a lot of time working on their hair. Get this dry shampoo here!
- Tonymoly, I’m Real Mask Sheet These facial masks are full of natural ingredients that are perfect for traveling to hydrate and brighten your face. I love doing quick, easy face masks at night time when I am traveling. With these face masks, all you have to do is lay the mask on your face, it’s super simple, and multiple types of these masks fit specific needs such as a ‘clear skin,’ ‘skin purifying,’ ‘pore cure’ and more. Get this face mask here!
- STILA, Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Having a quality, long lasting lipstick with you when you are traveling is a smart idea; especially if you intend on spending time out at night. I advise having no more than two or three shades with you. I recommend a red color like Stila’s ‘Bacca’ in the picture, as well as a pink/nude color for the daytime like the ‘Baci’ shade of this liquid lipstick. This liquid lipstick can last all day or night comfortably, and that is why it is perfect for traveling. Get the Stila product here! (I also recommend Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick)
- OLAY Gentle Clean 4-IN-1 Facial Cloths These facial cloths are a cleanser, toner, mask, and scrub all in one. They are ideal for traveling rather than carrying a bottle of makeup remover. I actually prefer using these cloths to remove my makeup because they are extremely efficient and easy to use. All you have to do is get the cloth wet, and no makeup will be left behind.
- Burts Bees Hand Salve This completely natural hand salve beats any hand cream I have ever used; it’s an excellent product to have handy while traveling. Especially on airplane rides when your hands can quickly become dry. I also use this hand salve when my elbows become dry and it works miracles! Try this product!
These are the eight travel beauty products I will never leave at home when I am traveling.
Trust me, it was not simple to narrow this down to a reasonable number!
Traveling is all about the experience and memories you are making. Every trip is unique, but I feel when traveling, that is totally okay to want to look good. Although, it is of particular importance to feel great when traveling and to fully embrace the adventures.
Thank you for reading and please if you have any questions about this topic; feel free to ask! I would love to help.
Subscribe to get updates!