Your Essential Spring Break Packing List
You are already consuming all of the time planning your much-anticipated spring break trip and spending money on the trip solely, so you don’t want to forget the necessary fashion items you need for your vacation! I am here to help you dodge any unnecessary stress or problems by creating a list of things you don’t want to forget for your trip!
The items you don’t want to leave behind this spring break.
- An Oversized Swimsuit Cover Up Oversized means comfortable and comfortable is key on Spring Break!
- A Cute Romper You can dress it up or down but regardless rompers are the best.
- Sunglasses Really I suggest bringing a pair you don’t mind if you lose them in the ocean cause sadly that happens more than it should. If you are more responsible than I am, then bring those designer shade 😉
- High Waisted Shorts High waisted shorts are great to bring because you can wear them to breakfast, to the beach, or out at night
- A Few Comfortable Two Piece Swimsuits It’s always good to pack swimsuits that you can mix and match.
- One pair of light jeans I love wearing ripped jeans on the beach!
- A Nighttime Dress I refer packing dresses that I can wear a lot of different ways and places because on Spring Break you just never know!
- A Trendy One Piece Swimsuit One piece swimsuits are more in style than ever!
- Comfortable Sandals I suggest packing sandals that you don’t mind taking long walks in, these shown below are very comfortable. Uggs and Birkenstocks are known for comfort!
- An Essential White T-Shirt White looks great with all outfits while on tropical vacations.
- A Hat Perfect to pack in case your face or scalp get’s especially burnt.
- One Pair of Sneakers Only pack one pair because these are heavy items and you don’t want your suitcase to be overweight or a pain to carry around.
- A Lightweight Sweatshirt Packing a lightweight sweatshirt is essential even though you are in a hot destination because the beach can be chilly at night and for lounging in the hotel.
- A Few Sundresses Sundresses are easy to pack and so comfortable/easy to wear; again especially if you are burnt.
And that’s a wrap! Have a safe and fun Spring Break!