Swimsuits in 2017
Swimsuits continue to be one of the most challenging fashion items to buy for many reasons. Attractive styles and sizes that fit us perfectly are hard to find.
A lot of people have been completely thrown off (including myself) since Victoria’s Secret announced they were no longer making swimsuits. I have been buying a lot of my favorite swimsuits from VS for years!
But not to worry, there are A LOT of other excellent companies selling gorgeous swimsuits and that are continuously improving their swimwear collections. I’ve created a list of some of my new favorite places to purchase swimsuits as well as current styles from each store.
- Red High Leg Swimsuit
- White Stripe Bardot bikini
- Green Neoprene Halterneck Triangle bikini
- Khaki Tie Side Swimsuit
- Y.A.S Magnolia Bikini
- Premium Neoprene Mesh Frill Bikini
- South Beach Plunge Tie Back Swimsuit
- Boohoo Stripe Bardot Bikini
- Plunging V Printed One-Piece Swimsuit
- Out From Under Printed Underwire Demi Bikini
- Out From Under High Neck Printed Bikini
- Coral Kai Triangle Bikini
- Women’s Foil Mesh Triangle Bikini
- Women’s Mesh Inset One Piece
- Floral Smocked Low Back One Piece Swimsuit
- Women’s High Neck Jersey Bikini
- Feather Print Lace-Up Bikini
- Pink lace-up Crisscross Strap Bikini
- Halter Neck Lace-Up Cut-Out One-Piece Swimsuit
- Black Mesh Front Bikini
So to sum the list up, the Swimwear brands I have listed include:
- Urban Outfitters
Each of these companies has a wide variety of swimsuits. They all have a women’s swimwear collection that is absolutely worth checking out!
I would love to hear some of your favorite stores to purchase swimsuits this year. Spring Break and Summer is getting closer each day~
*To complete your planning for Spring Break and for Summer Vacations check out my post SOLVED: Your Essential Spring Break Packing List
Join My Email List!