Best Drugstore Beauty & Makeup Products
The Best Drugstore Beauty and Makeup Products
It's difficult to keep up with owning so many beauty and makeup products, and there's constantly one more product you probably believe you still need. (It's okay I imagine we all secretly feel like we never have enough makeup we just don't want to complain.)
Let's face it; the luxury products are typically rather expensive therefore it's fabulous when we discover products that are awesome, and we can get for a low price.
I am sharing the best beauty and makeup products I have found at drugstores and purchase at online retailers!
- The L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Blow Dry It Quick Dry Primer Spray shortens the time it takes to blow your hair by 2x, I love it! It's also a heat protection spray which is perfect for using a hot blow dryer or hair straighteners and curlers.
- The NYX Wonder Stick, Highlight and Contour Stick is probably my favorite drugstore makeup product. Highlighting and contouring kits are expensive; this product is a great alternative. It is SO easy to use for beginners just starting to highlight and contour.
- Makeup setting sprays can get pretty expensive, But why spend all that money on makeup if you aren't using anything to help make your makeup last?! I have tried many but he NYX Cosmetics Make Up Setting Spray, Matte Finish/Long Lasting spray is definitely one of the best of it's kind and for a great price.
- The e.l.f. Contouring Brush is hand's down the best contouring brush I have used from a drugstore. It's such a great price it still surprises me!
- Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara is a product that has been around for a long time and it is still one of the best mascaras you can find in a drugstore. It doesn't clump like many other brands of drugstore mascaras and adds great volume!
- I recommend the Rimmel London Good To Glow Highlighter, Illuminator for the quality you receive for what you pay and because really, who doesn't want to glow up sometimes?
- A lot of people don't really know the benefits of using a primer, I didn't for a really long time! Therefore, many people have a hard time dropping a huge amount of money on a primer. Well the E.l.f. Poreless Primer solves this problem, as it is fantastic for what you pay.
- The MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer is a very popular product and for good reasons; it's awesome at correcting under eye dark circles and not hurting your pocket!
I hope you noticed something you are interested in trying.
I would love to hear about your favorite hidden treasure drugstore beauty products. I love finding awesome products at good prices, but I am also totally fine with spending a little extra money on products when I know they get the job done.
Read about Makeup Products that are Worth All The Hype here to learn more about these products!
Thanks for reading as always, XOXO Dominique